Ads 468x60px

Friday, April 15, 2011

'Lost' Star Evangeline Lilly Is Pregnant

Found: Former 'Lost' star Evangeline Lilly sporting a major baby bump.

The actress was spotted in Hawaii rocking a flowy dress and a very round midsection.

Thirty-one-year-old Lilly is dating former 'Lost' production assistant Norman Kali, who she began seeing a year after ending her relationship with 'Lost' co-star Dominic Monaghan.

Lilly has always been vocal about her desire for children, saying, "I have always wanted to have a child of my own and I will always want to go through the gift that women have been given to experience that, so I hope to be a mother at some point. I think I can allow myself one child -- and from then on, I think I would have to adopt. It makes sense not to add to the population problem."
Lilly has been laying low since making it big on the small-screen hit. "Ultimately, acting is not my passion. It's my day job," Lilly told Women's Health. "This industry is conducive to cuckoo. It likes cuckoo. It encourages cuckoo. I've had to find my sanity."

This will be the first child for both Lilly and Kali.

http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option

View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment