Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Star Jones on Trump's Presidency: 'He Should Stay in His Lane'

Star Jones may have traded in the courtroom for Donald Trump's boardroom on 'Celebrity Apprentice,' but she doesn't think a career change is in the cards for her 'Apprentice' boss.

Many Trump fans, including Nikki Taylor and LaToya Jackson, have come out in support of the mogul's bid for presidency since he first announced his interest in running for office.

Taylor, a former supermodel, told PopEater, "I hope Donald Trump runs for president, I really do. I would vote for him, absolutely. Wouldn't you? I'd trust him with everything that I have."

Jones, however, isn't feeling the love. When asked if Trump had her vote, she told E! Online, "Absolutely not."
While he doesn't have her vote, there's no love lost between the two.

Jones explained, "I'm a Democrat, I would never vote for a Republican. When it comes to business, Mr. Trump is the best at what he does. He should stay in his lane."
As for her heated relationships with her co-stars on Trump's show, Jones says she wouldn't trade the experience for the world.

"

View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment